The new digital magazine for pastry and baking pros!
Inside this issue:
- Roxana Jullapat: From Fine Dining to Neighborhood Bakery
- Thierry ‘Chichifoofoo’ Delourneaux: Leaving the Butterfly
- David Vidal: The Intersection of Art and Pastry
- Crystal Dawn: Raising the Bar on Raw Desserts
- Ethereal Mille Crêpe Cakes to Robust Purple Pancakes: What’s Sizzling on the Griddle
- Unsweetened: The Growing Popularity of the 100% Chocolate Bar
- Cottage Life: Channeling Your Passion into Success
- Business Bites: Getting Equipped
- Flavor Inspiration: Combos and Technical Tips
- Butters of France: Is European Butter Better for Pastry
- New & Notable: Latest Products, Equipment and Books
- Chocolate Talk: The Art of Environmentally Conscious Cocoa, Chocolate and Pastry
- Expert Tips: Five Pros Share High-Level Advice
- Chocolate Tempering: Beyond the Purple Haze
- Marketing Matters: Standing Out with Your Story
- Teacher Feature: Kathryn Gordon
- Chocamole and Chips by Charity George
- Chocolate Citrus Cake by Angel Castillo
- Red Fruit Charlotte by Aurelien Decaix
- Peach ‘Upside’ Down by Jordan Snider
- Passion-Mango by Juliana Hokkanen
- Fresh Summer Tart by Julie Mengel
- Nocciola by Noelle Marchetti
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Entremet by Nour Kandler
- Elsa by Richard Hawke
- Evocao™ Plant-Based Filled Sablé by Dimitri Fayard
- Familiar Bakery
- Kouklet Brazilian Bakehouse
- Tecumseh Bread & Pastry
- Thomas Craft Confections
Guaranteed to inspire, educate and connect you to the pastry community!
*Pastry Arts Magazine is strictly a digital publication, not print, so you can feel pretty darn good about saving trees when you purchase :)
The following is specific to physical products ONLY and not digital products including, but not limited to, the digital magazine, virtual summit, etc.
Refunds & Exchanges
All sales are final, however, we will process exchanges for replacements or store credit where items are received damaged or defective.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 7 calendar days after the product has been received.
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 7 calendar days after the estimated delivery date.
Incorrect Shipping Address
If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment (if and as applicable). If you notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Notice: The following FAQs are NOT for the magazine. The magazine is strictly digital. Please find the Magazine FAQs tab for more info.
Where do the items ship from?
All items are printed and shipped from the US.
How long will processing and printing take?
All items are sent for processing and printing immediately after your order is placed. Allow 5-7 business days for your order to be printed before you will receive your shipping notification. If after 7 business days you have not received a shipping confirmation email, please contact us.
How long will shipping take?
Once your order has been processed and printed, it will be shipped with the shipping speed you choose during checkout. Once your item ships, you will receive confirmation with tracking information via email.
When checking out items in your cart, you will be provided with real time shipping costs and durations based on your order quantity and shipping destination. The average time to ship within the US is 4-5 business days.
How fast will I receive the digital magazine?
Immediately! Once you purchase, you will be directed to download the magazine as a PDF file.
How large is the downloadable file?
Files range from 80-125MB on average. Make sure to give enough time for the file to download completely.
Where can I read the magazine?
Everywhere! Once you download the file, you can transfer the file to any device you have - phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
Can I print pages from the magazine?
Yes! Once you purchase and download the file, you can print recipes, profiles, resources and more.
How many times can I download the magazine?
Once you download the magazine, the link will expire. We do this to protect the magazine from being pirated. Those darn pirates, right.